Please consider donating to our class project!!!

Please consider donating to our class project!!!
Click the picture above

Monday, January 9, 2012

Change for Monday's Homework

The students will not have a writing prompt to complete at home this week. Instead, I have sent home a Similes worksheet that needs to be completed and turned in TOMORROW. Your child should also have come home with his/her homework packet to be completed each night and turned in Friday.
Please call or email me with any questions!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. hi mrs hartman this is aaliyah and i was on reading book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs.Hartman I have did my homework and studied my speech for a while,cannot wait for the big day sure hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brianna i went on junie b jones and dress her up . by mrs. hartman

    ReplyDelete